See lots of other Resources here.
Articles of interest to healthcare project managers: (Note: Please send me your suggestion at email@example.com)
- Accelerating the Use of Best Practices -The Mayo Clinic Model of Diffusion, Journal on Quality and Patient Safety (April 2013) mentioned in Chapter 10. Provided with permission of Joint Commission Resources.
- Healthcare.gove Diagnosis: The Government Broke Every Rule of Project Management, Forbes.com Dec. 3, 2013
- Obama’s Trauma Team: How an unlikely group of high-tech wizards revived Obama’s troubled HealthCare.gov website, Time Magazine, March 10, 2014
- Project Management for Quality Improvement in Radiology by David B. Larson and L. Jake Mickelsen, American Journal of Roentgenology (November 2015).
- Prescription for the Future by Matt Alderton, PM Network (August 2016).
- The Hard Work of Health Care Transformation by Richard M.J. Bohmer, M.B, Ch.B., M.P.H., The New England Journal of Medicine (August 25, 2016).
- Care for a Patient with Cancer as a Project: Management of Complex Task Interdependence in Cancer Care Delivery by Julia R. Trosman, Ph.D. et al, Journal of Oncology Practice (November 2016).
- Project Management and COVID-19: How to Manage an Extraordinary Crisis by Esther Cohen, Business 2 Community (April 6, 2020)
- Coronavirus: Managing (and pivoting) during a crisis by Dan Muse, Insider Pro (April 20, 2020)